How ERP software in Burma-Myanmar works?
Enterprise Resource Planning software is a complete package that helps to manage the business affairs, resources and production. It comes up with four major functions that make overall experience better and smooth.
Accounting Software in Myanmar-Burma – it involves the account management and maintenance. It lets you to keep the track of all accounting records that makes the accountant job easy. From the debit, credit to inventories, ledgers to account statement and balance sheets here is everything that you need. The software gives you a complete package that brings ultimate ease to you for operating accounting software in yangon-mandalay-naypyidaw-bago-Monywa-Mawlamyine-pathein.
Human Resources – Other than managing accounts, it lets you to manage the human resource. In the software, it is quite easy to record the employee data and manage their accounts or files. The software comes with tools and options that enable you to keep the track of joining, leave, sign in and sign out timings as well.
Manufacturing – the section helps to maintain the manufacturing record. Every business does have a manufacturing unit where it is necessary to keep the track of manufactured products and other processing. Moreover, there are tools to keep the track of stock and raw material along with finish products.
CRM – in addition to the resource management, you can purchase ERP software to manage customer relationship. The system involves in the software helps you to keep the track of your customer responses. Moreover, you can analyze the customer browsing or purchase history and target them with your messages. It lets you to sort their queries and problems that will increase their reliance and affiliation with business.
Inventory Management – one of the amazing feature that helps to your maintain stock. The system informs you about the possible end of stock before time so you can place order for more. It enables the production procedure smooth and helps to sustain manufacturing unit.
Making the use of tools
All the tools and function available in CRM and accounting software in myanmar-burma are easy to access and handle. All you need is to get the basic understanding and use them properly. There are built in guides available that helps you to manage the things easily. Make sure to record all the requires details in specific sections and process reports accordingly. If you want to check the inventories, you need to maintain them in the inventory section. The CRM section will help you to manage the customer relations by tracking their demand and interests.
Office No 404, 4th Floor,
Kavish Crown Plaza,
Near Baloch Colony Flyover,
Phone: +92.21.34330907, 34330999
Sri Lanka Office
141/3, Vauxhall Street
Mr. Sithira Ranwatta +94 71 518 2222
Mr. Khalid Nafees :+94 77 793 2748
Email: [email protected]
Most Viewed Posts
- Take Advantage of Accounting Software Tutorial-Read these 5 tips
- What everyone must know about Accounting; accounting software demo
- How to ERP software infographics helps you to learn more about it?
- Common Inventory Problems EPR Software Solve
- Accounting Software Implementation at Powertech Cement Sri Lanka
- Fascinating Accounting Software in Malaysia Tactics That Can Help Your Business Grow
- Do You Make These Simple Mistakes in Accounting Software?
- Six Ways to Avoid Accounting Software Burnout
- Why do you need personal accounting software in Thailand?
- Tips for effective accounting software in laos inventory management
Business Accounting Software
Industry Specific ERP Software
- 3S Automobile Dealership Software
- Airline GSA Software
- Clearing and Forwarding Software
- Freight Forwarding and Shipping Software
- Accounting Software for Catering Industry
- Hisaab Point of Sale – POS
- Hisaab Payroll
- Real Estate Software
- School Accounting Software
- Hisaab Service Edition
- Software Screenshots